The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 brought to justice

2 posters

Go down

2 brought to justice Empty 2 brought to justice

Post by JerseyDagmar Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm

I entered into Repentance Rock area, riding my steed around enjoying the scenery. I happen to notice two citizens up in Blackwater, I decided to travel up north, to make sure they didn't get into trouble. Sure enough, though, as soon as I arrive in town one take a shot at the other. I quickly ran over to aide the citizen who had not started the brawl, taking out his murderer in quick fashion. However, the one I saved soon turned on me and I had no choice but return fire. After a few more minutes of going back and forth, myself having to handle both of the criminals the original troublemaker leaves. Now it's just me and the one who shoot at me after giving aide. After a few more rounds, he took the hint, leaving town for good.

bionic-heart, brought to justice for one count of murder and shooting upon a Law woman

LEMALTAIS, brought to justice for firing upon an officer giving aide
JerseyDagmar
JerseyDagmar
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

2 brought to justice Empty Re: 2 brought to justice

Post by ShinookBreeze Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:21 pm

This is a common problem, and the only way around it is to literally announce your intentions via mic if you have one.

I just got my mic on Monday, and it's already helped a lot. I advise the subject I'm there to help and to not fire on me. If they do, then I resort to my pistol as well.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down