The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enforced!

3 posters

Go down

Enforced! Empty Enforced!

Post by TheWanderingMystic Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 am

(Following Chikablam's example, I'm starting a thread that I'll update with those I bring to justice when I'm a posse leader. Seems a good idea of avoiding ten thousand posts in this forum)

In the mood to upgrade my Lawbringer status (ie challenges), I set off to several gang hideouts with an ample stock of weapons. Also willing to be a bit better defended, I called in DantheMan for backup. As a side note, Dan remembers how someone spread nasty rumors in his name and isn't sure if he's welcomed with the lawmen any longer. I told him I'm ok with him, and he seems nice enough (if not a bit chatty), so the two of us went off to hone our skills (Dan apparently needed the same challenges as me). We were joined by another of Dan's friends on the way.

It wasn't until the three of us entered the Gaptooth Breach gold mine that the trouble really started. We were honing our skills with throwing weapons only when a posse of three claimjumpers cut off our mine exit and ambushed us. An intense battle ensued in the narrow corridors, and our posse was forced to draw iron. I managed to gun down our attackers again and again, and Dan even continued to ambush our foes with throwing knives. With a kill ratio heavily in our favor (probably three to five kills per death, per posse member), two of the lawbreakers stayed down. The third was overpowered and driven backwards out of the mine. It wasn't long before he fell to our bullet storm as well.

Maniak_22, ALOCsmokesCALi, and one other (my PSN "met" list was very full, and no one remembered the third name): all brought to justice on counts of attempted claimjumping and attacking officers of the law.

Total enforced to date: 5
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Enforced! Empty Re: Enforced!

Post by TheWanderingMystic Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Turning into a busy day. There was a massive shootout near Pike's, with multiple offenders shooting anyone in range, spawn killing and causing a general mess. I called in Chikablam and the two of us held things down until everything calmed down again.
Others decided to ambush at random times across the plains near the MacFarlane ranch, and one was even so daring as to attack our posse (then about five people, being the two aforementioned lawmen and a few good citizens) by himself.
They were all brought to justice: vincergetorix, david_mp, pherf25, USMC_JARHEAD 14, rainbowchris69, geo265, harxel_

total enforced to date: 12
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikablam Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm

That harxel was a real pain in the ass.
Chikablam
Chikablam
Vigilante
Vigilante

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Gaming_Madnezz/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWanderingMystic Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

*drops a list of a few more names off at the Armadillo sheriff's office*

X_Sunburst_X
ratskrone25
THE-JOKER_1_
odyseus-gamer
billmarley

All charged with various counts of claimjumping, assaulting officers of the law, and generally disturbing the peace. Billmarley in particular was annoying, as he continually assaulted me while I was trying to clear Fort Mercer of some lowlifes. After a LONG battle, he backed off. Later on, after a posse member (TheCrazyDave, a good citizen and now friend) left me on my own, he thought he'd come back and give it one more try. I gunned him down solo, again and again, without once falling to an enemy bullet. He tried everything from sniping to dynamite, but I outwitted him every time. I dropped dynamite over the walls, sniped him through open spaces and even used the gattling gun. Eventually, discouraged and without a single kill, he left.

total enforced to date: 17
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWanderingMystic Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 am

One more for today, playing in hardcore freeroam (which IS way more fun than normal). RJStT9023 probably thought I was easy prey as I tried to clear Pike's solo. As he came in for a strafe on horseback, I put a well-timed throwing knife to his face and ran for cover. I repeatedly shot down at him from superior elevation, despite his best attempts to snipe at me. After a small battle, he stayed down.

One more brought to justice!

Total enforced to date: 18
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWanderingMystic Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Seems today a new ship came in, unloading all sorts of lawless types across the desert. The following were all guilty of murder in the first degree, shooting at anyone and anything that came too near. They were all brought to justice.

say63
georgetoon
MulRda
buttmunch316
CB420SMOKER
joshlfc
jblazen530

MulRda also managed to get a bounty placed on his head, though I didn't get to Armadillo fast enough to claim it. The shootout ended in Armadillo though. As I engaged the first few targets, more were drawn like moths to a flame to the gunfight. Thankfully I had the aid of a few good citizens, as none of the lawman backup I sent for seemed to come (the norm for this whole last week).

Total enforced to date: 25
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWanderingMystic Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 pm

With the help of Chikablam and a100_sausages, the following two were brought to justice:
carnman33
monkeycookie94

Both were extremely rude over voicechat and took to ambushing our posse while we ran Pike's Basin. They didn't last long, and the K/D ratio was heavily in our favor.

Total enforced to date 27
TheWanderingMystic
TheWanderingMystic
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy O'Bannon Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey could you add me, im trying to own some outlaws but always outnumbered...

MY PSN:JOHNNYJ619
Roy O'Bannon
Roy O'Bannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum