The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems???

+4
dysturbed0ne
Ghost Marshal
ShinookBreeze
Sheriff Pat Garrett
8 posters

Go down

Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems??? Empty Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems???

Post by Sheriff Pat Garrett Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 am

I get kicked out of a match before even a minute goes by. Anyone else with the same problems?
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems??? Empty Re: Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems???

Post by ShinookBreeze Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Haven't had that problem yet.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems??? Empty Re: Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems???

Post by Ghost Marshal Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Me neither what do you mean by kicked as in people voted you off or you get the connection error message?
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Pat Garrett Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Ever since this patch came out me and some other people are getting a connection error message before a second goes by on multiplayer games.
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinookBreeze Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Hope they get that fixed quickly. That's not fun at all. Sounds like some World of Warcraft problems Wink
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Pat Garrett Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 pm

I agree, sadly I know many people this is happened to after the patch. I really hope this is gone soon.
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by dysturbed0ne Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 pm

maybe it's a PS3 thing, i'm on 360 and played for hours last night with no disconnects.
dysturbed0ne
dysturbed0ne
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Pat Garrett Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:54 pm

I've been doing research and yes it seems to be a PS3 thing this never happens on any other games. Very odd
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Celticsniper Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

I have had this problem on the 360. Last night tried connecting directly into my modem, it solved every problem I had.
Celticsniper
Celticsniper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Chikablam Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I've never had connection problems, but no one ever joins my games....
Chikablam
Chikablam
Vigilante
Vigilante

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Gaming_Madnezz/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Having Bad Connection Problems??? Empty Connecton Problem

Post by AxeMan77385 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

I was having the same problem. I was getting logged out after about a minute. It happed so fast I couldn't even get in the game online. I read that disabling your meadia servers in the ps3 main screen under settings worked. I tried it and I havn't had a problem since. Hope this works for you.
AxeMan77385
AxeMan77385

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnyhenri Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm on PS3 too, Pat. And yes on a few accurences i did had some connectivity problems. Especialy in the beginning when you just enter the free roam. Besides that, everyting works fine, but then again i do have NAT type 1, wich is good.
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum