The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 Div Shootout

3 posters

Go down

360 Div Shootout Empty 360 Div Shootout

Post by Joe Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

Well boys - Tonight was the night. You all acted very well and remained vigilant in a very unfair and uneven fight. It's safe to say we took the majority of the kills. Most of us would have pulled through but some of us have got work or school and whatnot.

A brief AAR:

The 4 of us were pursuing a criminal, a posse of 5 joined jumped to our server - invited our criminal. Then the shootout starts in the fields surrounding Blackwater. I'd say it lasted roughly an hour. Most of us got separated once we died and had to fend for ourselves before we could reach one another. The most brutal part....the hostile gang were ALL using casual aim, riding horses, and equipped mausers/ high power pistols.

Anyways I believe you guys need recognition for this sh!tstorm,

Let it be known that:

Captiosus
FreeDegree
DysturbedOne

went above and beyond the call of duty, expressing their dedication to our cause.
Joe
Joe
Marshal
Marshal

https://readdeadlawmen.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

360 Div Shootout Empty Re: 360 Div Shootout

Post by dysturbed0ne Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 am

that was fun. is casual aim how they were able to kill us so easy? i have never used it, didn't realize it made it THAT easy. i was thinking casual meant normal aim, makes a little more sense now. hardcore free roam can't come fast enough!! would have liked to stay longer, but the wife came in and gave me "the look". after 7 hours on the game i guess i could understand....lol. looking forward to the next round-up.
dysturbed0ne
dysturbed0ne
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeDegree Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah thats what is was. Casual makes me swear a lot as those online could attest too. Overall, great job guys!

FreeDegree
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by dysturbed0ne Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

would be nice if they would make it so the only option in free roam was expert. i think there would be a lot less people picking fights for no reason. when the option does come tho, that's the only place i will be.
dysturbed0ne
dysturbed0ne
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum