The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror

2 posters

Go down

15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror Empty 15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror

Post by ronnyhenri Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm

So, me Stu (Axeman) and Prospect_Terror, started out in Armodillo where there where 3 guys i think a yellow posse. Their names:

Dannyax001
Blade6

The other one i didn't write down but he left pretty quick aswell as Blade6. Dannyax joined a red posse with these guys:

Manergy21
Super_srbja
o_Ginter_o
Spartista
Berbethal

Me, Stu and prospect try to kill them as much as possible. Most of these guys left quick i think they whent to Perdido or Escalera, not quite sure. Dannyax001 and Manergy21 stayed for a while and then Dannyax left the session and we continued our law activity with this Manergy21, who was quite a good shot but in the end he left.

In the hole process like written up here there was also a green guy named:

Merceless-Axe

He killed us but he was also killing other players aswell. he left after a while.

Stu, me and Prospect whent to MacFarlane's ranch since there where 5 guys over there and yes they where shooting at innocent NPC's and a little bit later at us. Their names:

CrackFaceBaby
WakeupTime2Die
Regeman
dfa-whith-me-123
AssasinShadow77

We fought for quite a while with these (apparantly) youngsters. They left one by one the fight continued with dfa-with-me-123, SilentShadow77 and CrackFaceBaby who left after a while. The other 2 guys left a little bit later and whent to Tall Trees.

A guy/girl helped with the last 3 guys. Flabbyassasin was his/her name.

After that i whent to Armodillo because someone had a bounty. Stu left and the other guy, FlabbyAssassin stayed in Tall Trees. I fought with 2 guys in Armodillo who both had a bounty on their head. their names:

Shatuba
SuperSpoons

I fought for about 20 minutes when SuperSpoons left the session and the other guy left for Fort mercer i think.

Thats it for now. It was quit an interesting night, and as usual always great fun riding along with my buddy from Houston, Stu the AxeMan. Also Prospect_Terror did a swell job, so both of you a big thanks. i wrote their names down, but these guys we brought down count for both of you. You guys get a promotion soon.

So Stu, Prospect and that guy or girl Flabbyassasin who helped us and there was also another guy who helped us, but i didn't remembered his name. Anyway, big thanks and see you guys soon for some more lawmen activity. Very Happy

Ronny

15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror Getattachmentaspxwz
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror Empty Re: 15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror

Post by AxeMan77385 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 pm

That was a blast taking down all of those criminals. I'm glad you're keeping track, Ronny.
AxeMan77385
AxeMan77385

Back to top Go down

15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror Empty Re: 15 brought to justice - Assisted by AxeMan and Prospect_Terror

Post by ronnyhenri Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Have to. Very Happy
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down