The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 brought to justice (my first time)

3 posters

Go down

4 brought to justice (my first time) Empty 4 brought to justice (my first time)

Post by Jersey Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:51 pm

First: I joined a Free Roam game and Im just riding around and this guy *ace137vtx1800* comes out of no where and kills me. When I respawned I killed him with my *Rifle*. I don't remeber where he was at.

Second and Third: I seen this guy *Durango619* killing other players so I chased him down and killed him. His friend *mvpkilla44* then came and killed me when I spawned again I killed him. They where at "Cholla Springs".

The last guy was *IvI3xic47v* he threw a bomb at me I then shot and killed him.

If anyone wants to help me kill some bad guys add me (PSN): iJersey

Jersey
Jersey

Back to top Go down

4 brought to justice (my first time) Empty Re: 4 brought to justice (my first time)

Post by Jersey Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 pm

I will be on tonight If anyone wants to play.
Jersey
Jersey

Back to top Go down

4 brought to justice (my first time) Empty Re: 4 brought to justice (my first time)

Post by Fabarmshooter Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Congratulations on a good start!

One tip: if you don't wanna spam all over the place with topics, make a list, like mine, where you post every time you have taken someone out.
Fabarmshooter
Fabarmshooter

https://www.facebook.com/#!/leirdueskytter

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnyhenri Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Awesome work, jeremy.

Jeremy we lawmen posse up this saturday at 08.00 PM CET. Thats probably 01.00 PM or 02.00 PM in your time zone. if you wanna join us saturday, please fill in your name at the thread. We'r usualy play till 11.00 PM or 12.00 PM so if you can join us later that'l be fine. Very Happy

RD Law Enforcers posse ride
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 am

Fabarmshooter wrote:Congratulations on a good start!

One tip: if you don't wanna spam all over the place with topics, make a list, like mine, where you post every time you have taken someone out.

Ok man thanks for letting me know.
Jersey
Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 am

ronnyhenri wrote:Awesome work, jeremy.

Jeremy we lawmen posse up this saturday at 08.00 PM CET. Thats probably 01.00 PM or 02.00 PM in your time zone. if you wanna join us saturday, please fill in your name at the thread. We'r usualy play till 11.00 PM or 12.00 PM so if you can join us later that'l be fine. Very Happy

RD Law Enforcers posse ride

Yeah I'll love to join you guys I'll most likely be on. Hope to see you guys Very Happy
Jersey
Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down