The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies

+3
Sheriff Pat Garrett
ShinookBreeze
Ghost Marshal
7 posters

Go down

Strategies Empty Strategies

Post by Ghost Marshal Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 am

I was thinking we should post strategies on how to get into certain forts and how to take care of certain criminals. I think the place we'll have the most difficulty getting into is El Presedio I think it has 2 cannons which kill instantly and there are two entrances. So if there's ever a gang that reaches most wanted and they hole up in El Presedio I think we should have two snipers to pick off the cannons and distractors. The Distractors will take the attention of the cannons by firing at them or throwing dynamite the cannons will be focused on trying to kill the distractors, and then the snipers come and pick the cannons off. Then the two groups both take one entrance. One group storms in and fires at the enemy then IF the enemy tries to escape the other group takes them out.
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Strategies Empty Re: Strategies

Post by ShinookBreeze Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 am

Sounds good. I can volunteer for sniping if you need.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Marshal Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:03 am

Cool I think you and deathglock are probably going to be the snipers unless someone else is better... Maybe we should have a competition to see who's best sniper.. don't know how we would do it though. We should also discuss what weapons are good to use in close range, medium range and long range. For short range I use the double Barell for medium my personal favorite is the Lemat but the Mauser is just Fast, and for long range.... well I don't know I usually take care of people at medium/short range but I'd probably use the best sniper/rifle I had on me.
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinookBreeze Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 am

My preferences are about the same. I like the Semi-Auto Shotgun for short > medium range. The High Powered Pistol/Mauser for medium > long range and the Winchester rifle for long range. Extreme range I like the Carcano and the Springfield.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Pat Garrett Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm def not your best sniper. I'm the guy with a really powerful gun wiping people out at close to medium range. I like Evans Repeater for rifle, Semi Auto for Shotgun, and Mauser or High Power pistol for sidearm.
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff Pat Garrett
Sheriff
Sheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by XxdeathglockxX Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 am

Yea im pretty good with a sniper so yea i guess im the sniper lol
XxdeathglockxX
XxdeathglockxX
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Celticsniper Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Torquenada is also a though fort, and I have yet to find a way in besides sniping the people out from the abandoned ruins near the fort. The good news is that almost no one goes there or even knows about it.
Celticsniper
Celticsniper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Marshal Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah but no one goes to torquenada they usually go to El Presedio because of the cannons..
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Strategies Empty Great idea!!

Post by ronnyhenri Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:34 am

That is a great idea, Ghost Marshal.

btw, i left a comment for you on reddead.net

Here's the link:

reddead.net

Last edited by ronnyhenri on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change link color)
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Strategies Empty Good Idea

Post by Fabarmshooter Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Well although this is a quite old thread, i think i should give some helping information here.
Chikablam and I have been spending some time by El Presidio, and checked the place out a bit, like trying to hit each other with cannons in long distance, to check how easy it was. If you can see the person, you should probably be able to hit him in the third shot if he's stillstanding.

Some corrections on the description of El Presidio:

1. El Presidio has 6, 7 or 8 cannons spread along the two main sides of the fort
2. There is a third entrance that not everyone knows about; a place you can climb over a wall, used in Single Player when you save Abraham Reyes in the fort, in the mission "Must a savior die" or something like that.

Oh, btw, when you asked for people to do different things, i would also like to sign up as a marksman, because it is usually a good idea to have two marksmans, coming from two different directions, so that it is more likely that one of them gets a good angle on a cannon guy or a guy partly hiding behind a wall or such.

As i have said in some other post, i also think it's important that the sniper(s) have mic, so that they can communicate and tell each other where people they can't take out are hiding.

Fabarmshooter
Fabarmshooter

https://www.facebook.com/#!/leirdueskytter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum