2 brought to...stalemate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 brought to...stalemate?

Post by ShinookBreeze on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Last night the PS3 crew had all logged into a Free Roam together. GhostMarshal, docrock11, xxDeathglockxx and myself. We noticed a posse of 2 that was killing 2 solo players near Soloman's Folly. We decided to go dish out some justice as they were repeatedly killing and caused the 2 solo players to leave the session.

We quick traveled to Soloman's Folly where we all mounted up and took a look at the other 2 posse members. Things seemed like they were going to be fine with no shots fired when one of the offenders, Apai_ur_Papa, threw a couple Fire Bottles. They missed, but he approached my mount and aimed his rifle at me. I lit into him with my High Powered Pistol and then turned on his possemate and let him have it as he was approaching me from the rear.

Well, the fight was on, for the next hour. Shortly into the fight both docrock11 and xxDeathglockxx dropped from the session, I'm not sure why but I'm sure it was either too late or they had connection problems. Ghost and I fought the offenders non-stop for an hour. Neither side really gaining the upper hand. We then had a couple of other players join in from the mountain tops and start sniping at everyone. Eventually one of the late comers joined our posse and in the end we were able to seriously separate the two subjects.

The fight was fought over a large battlefield, sometimes within Solomon's Folly where we required our pistol skills, as there is no normal aim at players in hideouts. An array of weaponry was used from snipers to pistols to shotguns and rifles. Even a few sticks of dynamite for good measure. I can't say we completely routed them, as I had to leave the session due to court commitments in the AM in real life, but we definitely gave them something to think about the next time they kill some low lvl single players and decide to draw down on The Lawmen.

I honestly feel had our posse stayed 4 strong, these 2 would have been run off the server.

Here's the offenders:

JuniorZR16 - lvl 49 - Solomon's Folly - killing players and attacking membership of The Lawmen. Draw!

Apai_ur_Papa - lvl 38 - Solomon's Folly - killing players and attacking membership of The Lawmen. Draw!
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 brought to...stalemate?

Post by Ghost Marshal on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Don't forget shinook at the end when everyone had left including the sniper guy another two players came in and joined their posse so it was two vs four.
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinookBreeze on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Good point!
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by docrock11 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am

Yes it was a fight and I was having connection problems or I would have stayed and fought on my first night as a member of the lawmen. and i believe the first guys name was alex_is_ur_papi but i could be wrong.
docrock11
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Marshal on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am

docrock11 wrote:Yes it was a fight and I was having connection problems or I would have stayed and fought on my first night as a member of the lawmen. and i believe the first guys name was alex_is_ur_papi but i could be wrong.

I think Shinook has the correct name, and shinook the fourth guy who joined when it was me and you I. Think his name was Indiana something maybe put him on their too or in a separate topic?
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top