The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 brought to Justice

2 posters

Go down

2 brought to Justice Empty 2 brought to Justice

Post by ShinookBreeze Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Last night I logged on and hooked up with dockrock11. Together we did some gang hideouts and noted that it was a very quiet Free Roam. No criminals running loose. We switched Free Roams to see what else we could find.

We noted that a player had been killed by the Mexican Army once logging into the new Roam, and we headed for Chuparosa. Upon arrival, we saw a subject on top of the town hall shooting his rifle down into the courtyard. I sniped himi from his perch which ended his criminal spree. He respawned and attacked docrock11 and then ran to the hills. Doc and I held our position since it appeared our foe had gone to setup and ambush for us. We decided he still needed to be dealt with and rode off to apprehend him. He must have seen us approaching because he then left the session.

After that, a new criminal, lvl 1, was attacking innocents and Mexican Army at Escalera. By this time GhostMarshal was just joining us. Doc and I arrived at Escalera just in time to see the player shooting at innocents. We opened fire and the subject left after being killed 3 times.

Here are the names of those brought to justice:

RoomService69 - lvl 49 - Chuparosa - killing of innocents, attacking a Lawmen member and killing Mexican Army. Killed once by ShinookBreeze. Left Session. Busted!

chrisim99 - lvl 1 - Escalera - killing of innocents and attacking Mexican Army. Killed by ShinookBreeze. Left session. Busted!
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

2 brought to Justice Empty Re: 2 brought to Justice

Post by Ghost Marshal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Are you going to post the other guys?
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinookBreeze Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Yep, I am, that was a hella big fight last night. Too bad it was so late at night, I had to get up early for court this morning. Give me a bit and I'll post it up.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Marshal Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Cool I liked how everyone from our posse left EXCEPT for me and you. Then when that guy came and started sniping everyone he eventually joined our posse, however by the end of the battle it was me and you against four level forty somethings with two of them using casual aim..
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinookBreeze Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah, it was Epic, and hard to decide who one. In the end, we did keep them from attacking anyone else on the server. But it was one crazy fight so close to Solomon's Folly. If a hideout is triggered it's all expert aim when aiming at other players. Thank god I have done a lot of Hardcore matches to get used to it.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down