The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 brought to Justice

2 posters

Go down

4 brought to Justice Empty 4 brought to Justice

Post by ShinookBreeze Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I logged in this morning to find a posse of 3 criminals, with 2 of them already Most Wanted status up at Rathskeller Fork. I rode to the high ground just south east of the town and ended both the Most Wanted's with my Carcano rifle. I was then shot by the 3rd player. I pressed my attack on the well guarded town until they got frustrated and left the safety of the town's walls. Once in the open, and after many heated exchanges one posse member flee'd for his life. I hunted down the leader and executed him and he left the session. The last character was a lvl 5, new to the crime lifestyle and lost interest in the fight once his posse broke up. He left 5 mins later from the server.

I then had a Most Wanted appear, lvl 50, at El Presidio on the Cannons. I fast transported to the area. I sniped him off his cannon as per Lawmen strategy. He respawned and opened fire on me, I returned and he dropped. He immediately logged off the Free Roam. I am in Armadillo at the moment, and the server is quiet. Another lawmen success. Here's a list of the criminals brought to justice.

Northshorelamb - lvl 27 - Rathskeller Fork ring leader and Most Wanted twice. Killed innocents at the Fork, numerous law officials and attacked a Lawmen member. Logged off. Busted!

Checkmate17 - lvl 23 - Rathskeller Fork - possemate of Northshorelamb - Most Wanted once. Killed innocents at the Fork, numerous law officials and attacked a Lawmen member. Left posse and ran. Logged off. Busted!

Bigsi19 - lvl 5 - Rathskeller Fork - possemate of Northshorelamb - Most Wanted once. Killed innocents at the Fork, numerous law officials and attacked a Lawmen member. Was left alone by his fleeing possemates and was easy pickins. Logged off. Busted!

Killuminati-62 - lvl 50 - El Presidio - Most Wanted once. Killed innocents and numerous law officials. Took one shot at Lawmen member. Logged off. Busted.

Just a note, during all this, I died numerous times, but I stopped their criminal behaviour as they focused on me. The whole purpose of a Lawmen.
ShinookBreeze
ShinookBreeze
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

4 brought to Justice Empty Re: 4 brought to Justice

Post by Ghost Marshal Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Great Job sir, you are keeping the scum off the servers.
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down