The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer?

3 posters

Go down

Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer? Empty Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer?

Post by ronnyhenri Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi guys,

I just switched from casual to expert aim and i must say, its darn hard man! If you'r used that a aimbot does your work for you. So, any die hard tips for a starting expert aimer are more than welcome. I also been doing a lot of Advanced co-op and that is working out well. But if i go to the free roam and if i have to kill outlaws, i have no change against them. Its not easy against a casual aimer , but also against a more advanced expert aimer. These advanced expert aimers always aim for your head and casual aimers always use the HPP or Mauser pistol. So, any tips are welcome, guys. Very Happy

Thanks in advance

Greetz

ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer? Empty Re: Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer?

Post by JerseyDagmar Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Practice Practice Practice. Go to a private hardcore free roam, and just do the hideouts.
JerseyDagmar
JerseyDagmar
Vigilante
Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer? Empty Re: Any Die Hard Tips for a starting Expert Aimer?

Post by Chikablam Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey Jersey, how hard is it to chase down people with HC?
Chikablam
Chikablam
Vigilante
Vigilante

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Gaming_Madnezz/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down