The Lawmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3

2 posters

Go down

Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3 Empty Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3

Post by ghanzii Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 am

Name: Ghanzii
DIV: Play Station 3
Timezone: GMT +10
I have seen countless robberies and rapes. I tried doing and stopping them but i had no fire or will power to do so. I would much appreciate to apply for becoming a law man so i can hopefully put an end to the savage wild west.
ghanzii
ghanzii

Back to top Go down

Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3 Empty Re: Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3

Post by Ghost Marshal Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Accepted

There will be a trial period for you before you are officially a member. The trial period will see how active you are both here and online if you never come on here then you'll probably be out. Anyway welcome and as always I suggest posting in the introduction thread.
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3 Empty Re: Ghanzii's Law Enforcement Apllication. PS3

Post by ghanzii Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:42 am

Um how will i know if you guys are on?
Will one of you send me a friend request?
ghanzii
ghanzii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Marshal Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 pm

You can't add our names to your friends list?
Ghost Marshal
Ghost Marshal
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum